HR Departmental Structure Review
THRL was engaged to provide independent strategic HR advice and be a sounding board to the Executive Director People and Culture relating to HR departmental structure review and design of the HR department and the development of a HR Strategy and Plan. This included support with regards to:
- development of an overriding HR strategy aligned with organisation strategy
- assistance with the review of functions / roles
- recommendation of a new high level structure and supporting roles and
- providing advice on current HR market i.e. top titles, salary ranges, candidate sources
- An agreed DRAFT HR strategy and plan
- Roadmap of critical steps /directions necessary to restructure the HR department and how the HR department will support the organisation’s strategic endeavours.
- Demonstrated alignment with strategic initiatives
- Identification of critical organisational challenges prior to seeking broader stakeholder engagement and subsequent implementation.